Leah’s Gourmet Black & White Pudding Grilled with a Country Chutney served on a Toasted Ciabatta Bread
- 15g slice Leah's Gourmet Black Pudding
- 15g slice Leah's Gourmet White Pudding
- 2 medium mushrooms sliced
- 50 g bread roll
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 portion country chutney
- Cut bread Roll into 10cm disc, fry in oil for one minute on both sides keep warm.
- Cook mushrooms in the same pan for 1-2 mins keep warm.
- Finally add the Puddings cook again 2-3 mins on each side.
- To serve place the croute on the plate, then spoon on the mushrooms then the black pudding on top then the country chutney then the white pudding. Finally, finish with more country chutney and serve!