Warm Salad of Leah’s Gourmet Spiced Black Pudding & Beetroot with Caramelized Apple & Toasted Walnuts on a Bed of Mixed Leaves
- 2 20g slices of Leah's Gourmet Black Pudding
- ¼ red apple cut into chunky slices
- 20 g toasted walnuts
- 1 pack shop bought beetroot organic preferably
- 15 g soft brown sugar
- 100 g mixed salad leaves
- Gently fry the puddings for 1-2 mins on each side, remove and place under grill, add the apples to the pan and sprinkle on the sugar, gentle toss 2-4 mins until caramelized all round add the walnuts & turn down the heat.
- Place mixed salad leaves onto a plate with the beetroot mixed through add the gourmet pudding & top it off with the caramelized apple & walnuts!